- How do I get Webpass Commercial Internet service to my business?
- Do I need any services from any other company to use Webpass?
- What is the difference between the Standard Packages and Premium Packages?
- Is there a service contract?
- What is Short Pay instead of SLA?
Using Our Network
- What are the maximum speeds I can get to my business?
- Will VoIP phones work with Webpass?
- Does Webpass offer a VoIP solution for our business phone?
- Can I get Webpass as a redundant (additional) network at my business?
- What is dedicated bandwidth?
- Can I get more than 5 Static IP's?
- What is IPv6? How will it affect my service?
- Can I cancel service anytime?
- Who is responsible for the cross connect in the data center?
- How do I add my data center to the list of supported data centers?
- Can I purchase a Metro Link to my data center?
- How long does it take to install a Metro Link circuit?
- Can I move one end of a Metro Link circuit to my new location?
- Can I reconfigure an existing Metro Link into a Mesh?
- Does the price increase if our Mesh has locations in different cities?
- Can I upgrade Mesh to Mesh+ in the future?
- Do the Mesh products provide equipment redunadancy at each location?
- Residential Sales
- 1-800-932-7277 x 1
- Business Sales
- 1-800-932-7277 x 2
- Tech Support
- 1-800-932-7277 x 3
- Billing Support
- 1-800-932-7277 x 4