- Webpass invoices in advance of service being provided.
- Invoice terms are due upon receipt.
- Invoicing begins on the customer’s installation date.
- Webpass does not prorate invoices. All invoices are for the term chosen by the customer, either monthly or yearly.
- Customers may disconnect service at any time.
- The disconnect date is chosen by the customer.
- The final billing date is the end of the last invoice term.
- The service remains active until the customer notifies Webpass of a disconnect date by using the webpass.net or calling 1-800-WEBPASS.
- Webpass may terminate service for non payment if invoices are unpaid for 30 days.
- Customers can make payments via check, wire, and credit card. Credit card payments can be processed through the online portal or by calling 1-800-WEBPASS as a One Time Payment or AutoPay.
Changing Billing Cycles
- Customers can switch plans at any time (exceptions apply).
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to switch from a monthly to an annual plan. The billing cycle will then be effective for the most current invoice and a revised invoice will be emailed to the customer.
- Customers have 60 days from date of invoice to switch from an annual to a monthly plan. After 60 days, customers are locked in for one year of service and any changes made will be effective after the end of the current term. A revised invoice will be emailed to the customer.