- Webpass invoices in advance of service being provided.
- Invoice terms are due upon receipt.
- Invoicing begins on the customer’s installation date.
- Webpass does not prorate invoices.
- Customers may disconnect service at any time.
- The disconnect date is chosen by the customer.
- The final billing date is the end of the last invoice term.
- The service remains active until the customer notifies Webpass of a disconnect date by using the webpass.net or calling 1-800-WEBPASS.
- Webpass may terminate service for non payment if invoices are unpaid for 30 days.
- Customers can make payments via check, wire, and credit card. Credit card payments can be processed through the online portal or by calling 1-800-WEBPASS as a One Time Payment or AutoPay.