- What is Webpass and how does it work?
- What plans and/or speeds do you offer?
- How much does Webpass service cost?
- Do I need to sign a contract for Webpass service?
- How do I sign up for service?
- How can I check where Webpass is available?
- Are there any monthly equipment rental costs?
- Can I get Webpass if I live in a single-family home?
- Webpass isn’t offered in my building. Where can I find info to share with a property manager/owner?
- I’m a building owner or property manager. How do I bring Webpass to my building?
- How long is the installation?
- How can I prepare for my installation appointment?
- How do I change my installation appointment?
- Do I need my own modem, an Ethernet cable, or any other equipment to use Webpass?
- My device doesn’t have an Ethernet port. How do I connect to Webpass?
- I need WiFi. Does Webpass provide wireless routers?
- How do I connect to Webpass?
- Which wireless routers do you recommend?
- How do I sign into my account and/or access my customer portal?
- Does Webpass have a referral program?
Billing & Payment
- How do I pay my bill?
- How do I set up, change, or stop autopay?
- When will I be billed?
- Will I receive a paper bill in the mail?
- How do I change or cancel my service plan?
- Why isn’t my internet speed as fast as it should be?
- Does Webpass offer cable TV or phone service? What about VoIP?
- Can I use an Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, or a Smart TV with Webpass?
- Do I need a phone line to install Webpass?
- Does Webpass provide an email account with service?
- I’m a customer. How do I check the Webpass network status for my building?
- When is tech support open? How do I contact the tech support team?
- Why isn’t my WiFi working?